Sunday 11 October 2009

An introduction.

Hey there!

Well, I guess if you're reading this it's because you've followed a link from the MetalheadzFM website to read one of my reviews. (If that's not how you got here, be sure to check out the site: http://www.themetalheadz.com/)

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to know more about me, check out the bio on the Metalheadz site or drop me an email.

So as I said, the purpose for this blog is to post up reviews. What of? Well, anything to do with heavy metal music really, going to be starting off with a couple of gig and album reviews but will be moving on to book and maybe documentary reviews at some point.

I'll warn you know these reviews WILL contain a helluva lot of strong opinion, ask anything who knows me, I've never been one skirt around an issue.

So, enough talk and on with the show!

Cheers,
Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment